Twit twit ^^

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Damn, got posted to Republic Poly's Common Engineering. -_-?
Stoned at the moment, mind is positive to retain or take private.
Until I online, had talks with Syukri, Bibi and Shazana.
They persuaded me, so I appealed to go other courses.
Sigh, the courses available all like shit siol, all tak aku interest! @_@
But just don't want get into RP!
Told by my friends, no lecturers there, only facilitator which acts like a sub-teacher, everything must do by ourselves.

Appealed to NP's ELECTRIC&COMPUTER Engineering followed by related courses in SP.
Tmrw will be heading down to SP to appeal for another course I guess.
Hope they can review again and let me in..
Really have interest in that course!! :(

Congrats to those who have made it into their choice of course.
Good luck to those appealing as well.



Mom, I really hate you this time.
When I told you I was eligible to get into JC/POLY upon getting my result you was like so happy.
Then when just now, Dad told you I will be either retaining or taking private you started throwing tantrum? Came into my room and started saying so many bullshits and says that I have been studying shits all these while?
Wow, you are really realistic eh? No?
The reason I wanted to retain or take private because is the SHIT poly I will be going!
You don't know the reason so kindly fuck away those tantrum you're showing.
Available courses to appeal for are limited AND most are NOT to my interest.
WHAT you expect me to do?
Others parents would definitely have cared and not showed me what you showed earlier on.
You just want to SHOW OFF that your kid can get into JC/POLY
I am not one. Find another one.
Upon hearing what Dad says to you, your attitude changes immediately, nice realistic Mom I got. :)))))
Dad was understanding enough, thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment