Twit twit ^^

Tuesday, February 2, 2010










Chinese New Year is drawing nearer and nearer! :)
Let's blog about yesterday.
Went out with Luqman & Zhenxin yesterday and I swear its fucking tiring cause bought too many stuffs lol!
Initially headed down to Vivo and a Lacoste shoe caught my sight, it was beautiful, price also beautiful lo, $169. So moved on further to other places and search after having lunch @ LongJohnSilver.
Went down peninsula as Zhenxin mentioned that his bro bought 2 Jeans, 2 berms for $55! Yes $55! So typical and realistic of me, agree and nod my head like mad yes yes let's go. LOl!
Got into penin, oh well, typical erhem stuffs, and well, bought one berms and one jeans there while Zhenxin got himself two jeans there.
Went on to search for a new shoe and yes, saw one brown Lacoste shoe, nicer than the one I saw at vivo. Zhenxin disagreed while Luqman agrees so after much dilemma, *money gone* :'(
Went to 313's Uniqlo and got myself another two shirt, and then headed to Revoltage next @ Cine to get my spec, leopard spots print on it for $39.90, chio-looking ^^
Hands painful and tiring siol, keep walk with those huge bags and moved on to Heeren, luqy got himself a new shirt and a belt @ Flash N Splash.
Walked AGAIN, to ion to look for Nasri, his first day work at G2000. Waited for his work to end and trained back home.

*Result for the appeal thingy will be out @ 5th feb if I'm not wrong, please please please let me get into the course I appealed for Jesus,God,SunWuKong,GuanYin,Amen, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment