Twit twit ^^

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lady Luck? Not with me at all.






I was excited yesterday, knowing that the next day at 2pm, I will get to know my appeal result, be it successful or no. So the typical of me, went to set a alarm at 1.55pm, hoping to get to know the result at the first hand.
Alarm went off and I went straight to get my phone, login and to see my result.


Dear LOW WEI JUN ALEX,

We regret to inform you that your JAE Appeal is unsuccessful. blah blah blah.


Another knock back for me, sigh, really held a real high expectation..
Well, perhaps God wants me to get a better grade and get into the course I wanted, or God just wants me to take another path, not this.
So I guess I will be retaking my 'O's and get into the course I really want next year..


Pictures above were taken on Wednesday, met up w Luqman and headed to Somerset 313 again.
Had early lunch at LongJohnSilver and went Uniqlo to get my stuffs, brief I mean. LOL
Both of us got ourselves one pink boxer there -.- walked further to orchard central, got myself another shirt and it's getting late so went back to Boonlay and met up with Nasri, followed by Shira.
Headed to 77th street to get my ear pierced again :)
Went on to Swensens to have our dinner, bill up to $160 -_- There was a funny part whereby the waiter, wanted to clear Syazrul's plate and Syazrul immediately shouted " Don't la eh! " or something like that and the waiter was like SHOCKED and all of us was like laughing like mad LOL! Made our day :P
After dinner, headed to Safra and back home.


Hope that Mom will not act like one ****** when I tell her I wants to retake my 'O's -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment