Twit twit ^^

Sunday, March 28, 2010

An age older.

It's 2.09 a.m. right now. Very eager and yearn to give a update for my stagnant blog.
Approximately two hours ago, the clock hits twelve and the date turned to 28th March, 2010.
Means wut? It's my birthday people! Sounds so commiserative to type that out..
It's still a day to commemorate for right, an age older.
I would still love to be in a sweet sixteen environment, cause don't you guys think that 16 and 17 has got a huge difference?
Not the age, I mean just merely look at the pair of digit, 16 & 17.
16 seemed so young, whereas 17? OLD!!!!!! That's just for me, 17 really seems and sounds old for me :(
But I am also glad to have walked into this year, gaining so so much uncountable pleasant experience. It made me grew so much, made me so mature, I dare to say. ;)

On the other hand, I'd like to say thank you guys so much for the wishes towards my birthday. Appreciated it a lot! Friends played a very important role in my and everyone's life. Thank God for blessing me with my dear friends, although they're kind of stupid and annoying at times. HAH!

This year will be a different year, I will give it all to my studies and really get into the course and poly I want to be at. Thats a pact I made to myself! I can do it! :@

I will also be having a 'belated' birthday celebration on this week, held at Block 756 neighboring area. It will be the old-school BBQ as a way to celebrate! It will be a combined one, with Luqman as most of you know. His birthday struck on the 27th whereas mine one the 28th so yea. We actually wanted to celebrate it on today, but being so star-crossed, we can't get a pit on the date so we had to postpone the BBQ.
Will update more on the date and time soon, cause I've yet to book the BBQ pit LOL. ;(

Shall end this post abruptly until I found something interesting worth for to update heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment