Twit twit ^^

Wednesday, March 3, 2010



















Hi people. It has been awhile since I log on to update my blogger. ^^
Days has been great, went down to BMC to know more about my private O level retake thingy last Monday, then went Tiong Bahru had lunch over E1ghteen Chefs. Great food there! Then trained back and met up with Waijie,Phoebe & Steph at library. Crazy day!
Life's always full of surprises and randomness. ;)

Oh and, happy belated birthday ShuHui.
We've known each others for 4years already, time flies unknowingly.
It's great to have you as my friend, you taught me a lot of things which I never will get to know myself, great experiences with you, also some ups& downs.
I hope you'll not be oblivious to what is going on this year, you have a major examination to take. Be serious and no more nonsense! You're old enough to know what's right and wrong so wish you the best of luck this year. Had a great day on your birthday celebration as well, thank you for the food hah! I'm a glutton you know me! If ever you need any help in studies, ask me, I take core geography one eh! ^^

Steph has really got Selina and me into impersonating like a Satan's follower by all the signs. Look at Selina's photo up there with all the symbolic poses. Hah!
Also with a few cute pictures of me la, ^^
Shall end here, ciaoz-

No comments:

Post a Comment