Twit twit ^^

Friday, November 5, 2010

Officially saying byebye to O level here, literally throwing my stress high up in the sky and let it vanish completely. ^^
Ahh, the feeling is really great, cause I really did dream of TOA CAH SOH during the period, and woke up telling myself I solve the question wrongly, pimples popping out freely and no using of computer was a dread!
Treated myself to movie, shopping, going out right after the tormenting period, but I really need to fill up my closet with new stuffs liao, seriously bored of my shirts. SO UGLY and mundane.

Remembered I went out with ZhenXin quite often, went to somerset, cine, heeren and by went, I mean we walked thru the whole town, those friction never fails to cause blister. Then he got himself a new watch, dope one ^^ and I spent around $300 this week! My dream will be further away from me liao if I continue spending like that.

Today, went out with Selina in search for her prom night stuff. Hey sexy, you pull off that look I planned for you ok, aya captain ^^ The train ride to town was fucking claustrophobia, FULL OF INDIANS. For a moment I thought I was a foreigner in a train ride in India. I am not trying to be racist but the smell was stupendous, curry smell gao gao. :( The whole town was teemed with people, so many foreigners seriously, I really don't like it. -_-
Then after that was :
Cine > Heeren > Marina Square > Lunch > Jurong Point > Home
Bought a cap just now too ^^, Selina had so much fun laughing at me while I was trying the hats, fucking slutty bitch, bad minx.

I want to buy shoes, more shirts, get rid of all the junks in my study-room and get another wardrobe, for all my new stuffs. ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment