Twit twit ^^

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanks QiXiu for the invite to her house, as she was celebrating her birthday in advance. So I got to enjoy some free food there! It's a buffet btw, the food wasn't up to expectation SERIOUSLY but the duck meat was nice :P Ate too many slice hahaha.
Before that I was watching Ugly Betty AGAIN, re-watching the entire season 1~4 on my computer while waiting for Selina. Then we went to get her hair dyed, which the result wasn't favorable, not to her liking. :( Stayed at their house till we ate the birthday cake and left at around 11.30pm?

Today, which is Saturday, met Selina again at 2.40pm and her cousins/sisters all of my old beyblades, haha! Because the trend of beyblade is back again and the kids were playing it yesterday during the celebration and I did not touch them for years and thinking it would be good for them to have new owners so I gave it to them ^^ I am so generous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We then went to MarinaSquare to shop, and before that, the trip to there was fucking hysterical and hilarious! We were both listening to songs on our phone and we communicate through our phones, how stupid can we both get. Hah!
Oh, we were criticizing people anyway.

Then a bunch of students came in and a girl, around secondary 2 stand in front of me, holding onto the pole with one of her hand and Selina text me, asking me to look up. And god knows what, she has got ARMPIT HAIR BOOMING out of her fucking sleeve! Pathetic me, and we were trying to suppress our laughter so much that it became worse and we burst out laughter in the end :D
After that we headed back to Jp to buy my sandal, the type of sandal I've been looking for miserably! Oh yea, I got it, so satisfied ^^
Oh, and the ride back to Jp was full of crazy-ness, tomfooleries. We continued communicating through our phone and we will criticize everyone that is one the train.
Here's one part. There's this lady with a mole under her lower lip, then I will text Selina saying " Look at the red dress bitch beside you, she has got a labret piercing sia!!" and while I was typing that on my phone, I could not control myself and just started laughing so hard that people around me was thinking I was crazy! So I had no choice but to tap on Selina's shoulder so that people will know I am actually with a friend OK -.-

Selina also got her heels for her prom night, a killer heels that is so ravishing that when she stands up on it, she miserably told me that her legs were trembling -,-
Then slacked till 10+ and back home!

I want to learn playing the guitar, I want a new wardrobe!!! I want to get my bike license ASAP and buy scooter, not those typical sportsbike ahbeng rides *disgust face much* and I want ___________.

Ok, night and anyways, congratulations to all O levels students, YOU GUYS ARE FREE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment