Twit twit ^^

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nobody is reading my blog anymore I guess.. Lost contacts with all my friends except for Selina?
I don't like this feeling. :(

Anyway, has been working this few months since the start of 2011, at CarlsJr & NewBalance.
Work is tough but fun, and there is actually a purpose for me to wake up in the morning - to work. :D
I got posted to SP's Maritime biz course, but what I wanted was biz administration! :( So I sent an email to the school and hopefully I could get in. Chances are low but still, will give it a shot :)

Many things that I never thought of happened. Life is full of surprises. The starting of 2011 is already such a milestone for me, how am I gonna survive the rest of the 10months?! Life is full of surprises, so I will take everything with a pinch of salt and barge my way thru the hurdles of obstacles. Hahaha.

AND GUESS WHAT? I'M AN UNCLE AS OF TODAY!!!!!
My mom sent me a text just now telling me, "Congratulations on being an Uncle! :D" and I was stoned completely upon reading. I dropped my cigg that I was smoking and my happiness just came exploding out of my body and I screamed. LOL.
My sis's baby finally came out of her bloody stomach! Meet my nephew, Kingvern! ^^ This name was suggested by Selina, haha. I am so happy, I love kids and always wanted a younger brother and this sort of made my dream came true. ^^
I will bring him go out for arcades, ice-creams, fast-foods, swimming, movies whatever you could think of. I want to see him so badly! :( Will see him face to face after two days as he is still in the hospital. :D:D:D

Shall update more soon, hopefully with pictures of him ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment