Twit twit ^^

Monday, June 28, 2010




Pity me, cough + flu + runny nose + sore throat + fever all come tackle me at once, powerful~
Vulnerability struck me and I can't look up, or else my forehead will hurt like a bitch and I can literally feel the heat, warm on it. Xxxxxxxxxzzzzz

Luckily it's my off day today and hence I am freed from withstanding any further damage to my body, lol, what the fuck am I talking. Let me tell you guys, IMM is the coldest shopping mall I ever entered, fuck. ~.~ Resulting in my illness..

Most of you have read on my previous blog about ms fugly. Well, days hasn't been better with her still in the shop. Everyone in the shop are apathetic about ms fugly, nobody gives a fucking pinky finger care about her~~~~~~~~~~
I tried my utmost and extreme to find if there are any few positive points clinging on her, here they are
  1. She arrives early. (Whatever ~)
  2. She sweeps the floor
  3. She takes water for the pail
  4. She mops the floor
  5. Point 2 + 3 + 4 = Saves me the effort to do those chores Yippie :)
  6. She is easily manipulated
  7. She is caring ( She do show me concern, e.g. when I am feeling cold, she do remind me to drink warm water, )
Ok, cannot find anymore liao la, I hate her still, HAHA.
I find my acts are so obnoxious~ I will pretend to hide in the storeroom, so I can save myself from mopping/sweeping the floor and hence ms fugly will always be doing the job.
Sigh, I really really hate and loathe her to the fucking mad extreme! She is my greatest enemy for the moment I dare to say!
Whenever we are chatting at the cashier area, she will walk to us and eavesdrop on our conversation and with her eyes sliding to one side without her fucking mushroom head moving. Great god of mother, who taught her this despisable skill. Gross.
I really want to give her a punch on her face, her face is so fat and round and her lips are purple-ish and her tooth are crooked and yellowish. Let me punch you please!!!! !$@%^&(*#&^&

Can anyone teach me what to do? I will have to face this repugnant wretch for the coming months!!!

Darn, let's put a stop about ms fugly first.

Work has not been sailing smooth, not quite a big issue but still it bothers and vexed me. I got enlighten about this Chinese phrase finally, is it "之久见人心" or whatever but it is so true.
I've been working for nearly a month there and I can see the backstabbing of each and other in the shop, trying so hard to defend their vulnerable-self. My 1st in-charge, Eileen and my 2nd in-charge, Chris, they are both complaining and ranting about each another to me!
All humans are born with split personalities, one moment, they " ya ya " to everything and seems to be so peaceful but the next, they are throwing negative repulsive comments about each other. Good grief, I also hate how one can betray oneself in order to gain something.
All I wish is just to work for the continuing few months, earn myself some money and do the things I want, and that's it!
I'm not asking for anything, just my working journey be a smooth one and enjoyable one. God bless.

About the three pictures, yes you must have figured it out~
I'd my lip pierced , snake bite piercing!
I took one out cause it was not adjacent to the other hole, :(
Why can't the piercer be more precise and accurate?!??!?!!? Grrrr
The other hole is doing pretty well, swelling has been subtle for my case and I am hoping to get the other hole pierced soon! Hoooooray!

The other pic is about our sales target, you can see how well ms fugly has been doing, heee.

Lastly, I am starting to fall in love with body modification. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment