Twit twit ^^

Friday, July 9, 2010

LOOK SELINA, TAM JIAK, EAT LAYS AND DRINK BUBBLE TEA AND RIBENA, NINABEH!






Wahla people!

Selina told me to update just now, so here am I!
I purposely took those self-pics of mine so I can update something, if not nothing to update!
Don't say I gay or zi lian or whatever shit! Who don't like to take own swee swee picture right.
Oh Selina, LOOK! You are up here on my blog post AGAIN, on the most top somemore eh, power siak. Selina always wondered how her chio chio pics always appear on my blog post, and this time it will also be another mystery for her to crack ^^

Ok so for the past week, have been working still, life without ms fugly can be great and be bad at the same time.
Suffering to fold those mess of clothes the customer made which is usually ms fugly's job!! LOL
Oh, the outlet I'm working at (Sportslink IMM) will be closing! Rent too high, company no earn money cause we slack oops and hence, it will be closing at the end of the month/starting of August. It will be having 40% offer on the items so come come for those cheap bitches.

One uncle came down today to bring stock in andddddd, he told us that MAYBE, the new outlet will be at JURONGPOINT!!!!! FUCK, JURONG POINT!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, 5MINS BUS RIDE FROM MY HOUSE!!
Hopefully they will fucking transfer me there if J.P will be the new location la. Tolong!~

Worked half day today, went home and sis drove me to Jp and met up with Phoebe the babe ^^
She passed me my stuffs and we went shopping and initially intended to catch a movie but the timing was so late hence we gave it a miss. Then to KFC for dinner and caught up a bit on ea other's life. :)
Bus back to roundy to meet Selina that slut and Waijie, haha. Fun time slacking, again ;)

Gonna sleep now, tmrw its a fucking weekend = busy day.
Ciaoz earthlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment