Twit twit ^^

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sis's big day - ROM.








First and foremost, I would like to congrats my very caring and generous sister for her big day! She is finally off marriage to TaiWei after those bumpy long journeys.

Work yesterday was manageable with the long stream of customers. Body was not working well with my mentality thou, my eyes were like 1/2 open throughout the day, damn sleepyzzz. Ms fugly came over from JurongPoint to my outlet and helped out, it was weird cause I was happy when I saw her :o
She was good to made use of, hah! I kept asking her to come and help and she did it with no complaints. (Y) Sales yesterday was not as idealistic to last week's and the manager called in and told us about it - Hey cmon you freaking birdbrained, stocks are all sold out and left all the unappealing ones in the shop, how do you expect people to buy and have a good sales for the day? Sizes for the items also ran out, all left with 2XL, XL. Dumb fag. At the end of the day, bused back and saw couples having intimate acts. Do it privately please, disturbing eh.

Today! - Picked up my formal black shirt and wore it for the first time for my sis's big day! Sis & TaiWei are holding their ROM at Beaufort hotel, Sentosa's villa, $_$
Initially, contacted Selina& co asking them if they want to join me and hit my sis ROM together, since my sis doesn't mind and it's pretty big there, with rooms for us to hide in and play, pretty sure it will be a fun there but they couldn't make it. Pretty saddening, but there will always be next time, hopefully they will be attending MY big day the NEXT time :P
In the mid time during then, my whole family is damn hectic and stress over what to wear, haha! After preparing and stuffs, we went to fetch grandma and off to the destination!

Upon reaching, the exterior look was not very posh but as the phrase goes, never judge a book by its cover really do the job and as I stepped inside, all I see was comfort and was frenzied.
Expeditiously, I roamed the whole building, exploring the toilet and even the basin! I've had no idea how to turn on the tap after some time of in-depth looking and staring on it, HAHA! Pretty hungry then as I did not have any bite for the day and was told the food will then start on 7pm when it was still 4+. FML~
More and more unfamiliar faces came into sight and soon, a well-dressed "uncle" walked in, seemingly and supposedly should be the " Will you marry me?" guy ba. LOL, I farking don't know how to describe -.-
The "ceremony" started, and the uncle started jabbering some crap from his mouth and both sis & taiwei started getting in rings into each's finger. :$ Frenzied applause was heard and group photos were taken as well.
Upon finishing, Taiwei's friends pushed him into the pool which is just a few steps away! HAHAHA, everyone was laughing hilariously and here comes the "finisher" : Taiwei got up from the pool and my sis went over to "help" him out, and guess WHAT, my sis pushed him into the pool AGAIN! HAHAHAHA, all of us were clapping and laughing passionately, with feelings one lei!
After that, it's time to eat, yes eat! For the Great God of Mother, the food was SUCKISH. FML again.
Aiya fuck, lazy to elaborate more details liao la, basically just spent my time there using sis's laptop and watching video while munching on the 2-stars food and went back home. Bro went jp and bought me subway to fill the 无底洞 in my stomach, wahahaha!

Pictures and videos will be uploaded upon getting my cable which is left in dad's car. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment