Twit twit ^^

Tuesday, July 20, 2010





Weird moment sighting a lovely peacock outside the villa~





Yesterday was my off day and today is my half-working day.
Fml, means I will have to work FULL for the rest of the week!!!

I've been quarreling with Christina recently, almost everyday.
Curse the mother fucking small + large intestine + her smelly uterus out of her. Whatever I comment on, she will have something to compare it with me and tries to bring me DOWN. But heck with it, she can't cause I'mma fucking professional shooter and I will shoot the hell out of her butch face and own her, causing her to shut the bloody hell up *PROUD*
Then she will murmur some alien language blah blah blah and this will continue again. I rather to be stranger with her in the shop sometimes, this way, we will still maintain a certain distance from each other and not get close and will not be arguing at all!
She thinks she's the OWNER of this company sia, always say “我请你来这边.. blah blah blah "
我? Oh cmon, you don't fucking hire me, it's the company ok, not you the one who owns a wee tiny bit of 1.2k per month who worked and slogged like a dog for 2years without any increment in pay or rank. FAILURE.
She will shouts at us sometimes, wtf? Do I own you? NO. If you would and could kindly use a softer and nicer tone in conversing with us, we won't talk back behind you and we won't argue at all and I won't end up writing this post dedicating my hatred towards you. :D

Enough of her, anyway, left the shop 2hours early to claim my OT and made my way back. Had a sudden urge to catch a movie so text-ed Luqy and he was cool and steady so surfed the net and decided to watch predators. Phoebe also came along and we changed the movie to "Inception".
Waited 20mins for luqy that lucy aka that dumb to arrive and saw his new MOHAWK hairstyle, totally different from the past, definitely looks mellower. :D
The movie was one complexity one, had a hard time deciphering it and the ending was fucking a mystery for us to solve!!! It has no ending!!!!!!! Still, worth the $ la.
After movie, went to Wendy's for dinner and Phoebe headed back home. Caught up a bit on each others life with luqman and bus-ed back ^^

Videos for my sis's ROM will be uploaded another day, uploading time is really slow so I give up! Wanna bath and sleep liao. Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment