Twit twit ^^

Monday, April 26, 2010

Best comedy.





I need to stop using my computer everyday till the same time - midnight! I was reminiscing on my childhood's favorite cartoon, tv show and Pokemon came to my mind. So being the curious self, I went to YouTube and typed in "Pokemon 2010". Whats with the "2010"? Cause I wanna feed myself and know what's the lastest, coolest, legendary pokemon! HaHa!
And guess WUT, I am addicted to it, again! When I was in the age of my primary school, I never failed to wake up at 9.30am, brush up, head to Gekpoh, get my macdonalds and rush home back home to catch my Pokemon! The show starts at 10.30a.m. People, remember?! LUL

Am bored now after watching quite a hefty amount of episodes of pokemon NONSTOP, so I think I will update this blog.

Spent my Saturday at Cine with Phoebe, Shuhui, CheeHong, Natasha and Gabriel. Was actually reluctant to go but still get my lazy ass up and met up with them. I'd regret if I didn't go cause we caught "Date Night", a superb show I definitely recommend you to watch. 5/5 rating for it, was laughing myself out throughout the entire show! I stomped my feet so hard when I was laughing, guess the people in front must be pissed off. Haha! We dined at PastaMania and the food Natasha recommend was suck-ish, you bitch! Trained back Jp, bought my studs and off back to home~

As for my precious Sunday, I read books, watched pokemons on Youtube fighting and pika pika here, pika pika there, and thats all, time flies and its now midnight, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment