Twit twit ^^

Friday, April 16, 2010

I judged too much.



At times, I hate smsing or talking to people on the msn, where we literally used letters to communicate. Ok fine with it, if not how are we suppose to talk to the other party when we're not side by side?
If you want to type, please type in a proper sentence. The way you(s) comprehend your sentence makes me wonder, are you in primary 3? It literally killed my cells to try to read and understand what your sentence means.
Can you(s) at the very least, be considerate to make sure that the word you are typing makes sense, understandable for me or even us? Is lazy an excuse for you to shrug off this? If you are lazy, then don't bother replying or just don't online or just BLOCK the other contact.
Me? I have the courtesy to make sure that I type proper English, if not, sentences that people can understand. Don't you find it a hassle to repeat your crook-up sentence again when you can just type it once, for people to understand!?
I can accept synonyms, short forms that are understandable.
But please, don't make a fool out of yourself cause you(s) are always doing that, making me ponder over what the fuck you are trying to hit at. Type proper word, sentence, make it intelligible, make it reasonable, and I'll have nothing to say about.

Yes I judged.
Yes I am not in any right or place to judge but this point has been disrupting me, I have the urge to blog about it.

I guess this post is arguably casual, posting for the sake of expressing my view on certain thoughts. Hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment