Twit twit ^^

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Money for Motivation?

Can I buy motivation with money? I need that badly.

If ever this becomes practical and feasible, I would definitely buy it.
By hook or by crook, I will never take a step out of my house, never order food, never buy a pack of cigarette, never spend on anything that I don't actually need so I could save myself some capital to invest on 'motivation'. Haha.

I really need motivation and perseverance. They don't really want to be friend with me. I'm getting off track soon. I had a sermon in my heart, saying how hardworking I will be this year to get a better result but, I don't see myself doing that.
Oh lord, burn my laziness into ashes and send them flying off into cosmos thank you.
Tomorrow will be the fourth lesson I'd attended on BMC, for my Math class. This shows and proves how fast time flies, a month has passed just like that, 真的讲不过去, and I had not done any revision at all after every math lesson. How cool~
I also need motivation to get myself to exercise, I told myself to start jogging but I DON'T see myself doing that, haha! I told myself that a month ago but now, eh eh not doing any of sort.
I told myself to quit smoking since LAST year, and wut, I've got a pack of cigarette with me now. Hmmm.....
I told myself to stop playing the computer after 12am and now, its 1.15am. -__-

Motivation motivation, hear my sorrow and free me from this vexing situation please......... motivation.........
I hate getting entangled into this plight, will be wasting one year re-doing my sec 4 stuffs and yet my former classmates are now in their poly or JC, having new friends and happy, I presuppose.

I need some serious geek to be my friend now, hang out with me, let me fall in love with studies, let the library be our second home and after this coming November, it will end.
Run wild after that!
So who wants to be my geek friend, revise revise and revise everyday! I doubt anyone I knew have such strong determination set. ^o) Mid-year examinations are on its way to our doorstep, good luck people.

No comments:

Post a Comment