Twit twit ^^

Thursday, April 8, 2010

First day of class.

Seems like most of my friends are having their lesson now, or they are engaged in their Poly's camp. ;(
Life is a bore and also a whore for me. Sighhhhhhhh

Attended my first E Maths class yesterday. Let me describe all the details here ; from the second I step into the class and how I left the room.
So I was feeling very awkward and excited at the same time, I went to the main office and asked gingerly, " Can I know which is the room for 'O' level Emaths? " So I was told it was room 10 and I searched high and low along the level to find the room. I popped in a few tablets of Eclipse to keep my breathe fresh as I fear my breathe will stink. First impression must be good right LOl. Then I found it, the magnificent and godly "10" stuck on a door, HAHA. I walked in, it was all good, every students there were neat and clean looking, except for one Malay guy which I presume is a I.T.E student judging from his uniform. He was lazing on his table, snoring?
One Indian guy came in, he was checking on the air conditioner, so I presumed he was the staff there, doing cleaning and maintenance stuffs.
I found a table near the whiteboard so I sat down, alone. This feeling sucks, because most of the students are sitting behind me and I will think to myself that they are having discussion on me. :(
The clock continues to ticks and it struck 7, in the evening. More students came in, with 7-11 plastic bag on their hand. I was texting Selina and Natasha to pretend I'm doing something. I'm sure you guys do that as well!
Behind me sat three girls, they were the noisiest in the room. Then came a strong voice, it was from the Indian guy whom I THOUGHT he was the cleaner. He was actually the lecturer!!!!!! HAHAHAHA. He started saying " I shall not wait and let's continue with what we had done last week" I laughed heartily inside of me, *arm chio* and thinking, "What the fuck, this Indian guy wear until so lap sap like some cleaner and yet he is actually the lecturer?!" I really wanted to share this news with the girls behind but I'm NOT EVEN close to them so they might think I'm over-friendly -.-
There were also three new students who had their first lesson as me. So I know I'm not the only one being alone there lol. But almost all the students there were sitting separately, except for the three girls behind me and two other girls on the other side. The class was doing congruency& similarity and linear equation. I've got doubts and questions to ask but I cower back. Argh.
Time crawled slowly and it was around 9.20, where one guy started leaving the class. I did not hear any voice and the room resemblance a dead night, so I presumed he did not asked the lecturer for permission to leave the class. Followed by the I.T.E guy who was snoring and lazing, he too stand up and left. I wanted to ask the three girls so much if I can just leave without telling the lecturer but I was so shy!
After a few minutes, I brave up my courage and turned around and ask " Eh cheebye, can just leave the class is it huh " HAHA NO LA, I asked courteously " Erm, can I just leave the class or must we wait? " Then one of the Malay girl riposte to me and I actually chatted with the three of them. Cool! I was smiling all along in my heart hahaahaha!
So they asked how old am I and vice versa. They are also taking English so I am really anticipating for the upcoming EL class!

Ok I know it's a "wall" of text up there but I really need a space to share what happened yesterday! Ta da!

Sister bought me a new iPhone cover, it's red in color. Bloody chio ^^
It's almost the same as Phoebe's but her's is fake! $10 from MiniToons while mine is the authentic brand : Ultra-Case!
Shall end this post with a pic of mine and the phone cover! Focus on my expression, I'm so happy cause of the cover! LOOOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment