Twit twit ^^

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Library is closed on Labour day~

Another prosaic 24hours passed again, seamlessly.
Was actually meeting Chichi at 9.30 this morning for a trip to the library but itzx labour day!
Didn't know anything about this labour day until she called me up and said that the library was closed~ So changed of plan and met her and Phoebe, 2pm at Jp. We walked to the cinema area, was intending to catch a movie due to our spiritless mood but Chichi has got no cash~!!!!!!!! I want to watch my Iron Man 2 laaaaaa lollllllllll.

Anyways, they talked about this "blackout" game and I was traumatized by it cause basically, they told me that you will FAINT upon catching 10 mouthful of breathe then someones hold your neck tightly, to prevent any oxygen from flowing to your brain. It sure was an interesting stuff for me so I literally begged them la, to show me cause I don't believe it at all. We then went to a staircase for me to witness this grand event hahaha.
Phoebe started to inhale and exhale continuously then Chichi grabbed her neck with Phoebe holding her mouth herself, trying to prevent any air to get into her. At that moment, it REALLY seems like Chichi was one HORNY murderer, trying to kill Phoebe RIGHT IN FRONT of me and Phoebe's facial expression was like she was fucking guilty of something she did and her eyes was blinking profusely. I swear by it really looked like Chichi wanted to kill Phoebe for stealing her push up bra.
Phoebe did not manage to faint, did I sound like I was hoping for that? Lol but anyway, she said her body was in a numb state and was seeing white stuffs. :S

We moved on to Macdonald, settled down there and me coaching Chichi her chemistry while Phoebe nua-ing and having her CINNAMON MELTS ~
Mac felt like one claustrophobic room, fucking hot~ Singapore weather is dying on me !
Went Watson to get my facial cleanser and they said I was gay. Fuck? Can't a guy love his skin? Why? Only girl can clean their face? No link sia, unless you want all the guys down the street to have serious acne problems and himalayas mountain printed on their face? -.-
Then the bickering started about everything you can name and I gave them a nonchalant attitude all the while, even in the bus ride but I was actually pretending, HAHA! Both of them now begged and tried doing all stunts to appease my anger, OWNZ.
Back home and went down to meet Selina with Waijie Joey YiRen and Ahliang there. We were discussing about this faggot, ok to be clear cause I always used faggot to scold people, we were talking about this guy with a homo imbalance body. They were describing everything he would or had done which was so SICK and hilarious, kudos to them ^^ then back home as I was itching all over, fuck~

Guess this post is pretty much detailed or very much I suppose.
Need to get my ass to do some maths nowwwwwww...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment