Twit twit ^^

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I want this nabeh cheebye dictionary.


The picture above explains my title for this post. Epic.

Anyway, I had my English class earlier on and I was the first to reach the classroom. I am very auto lor, went switching on the lights and air-conditioners myself, enjoying it to the max~ ^^.
Went earlier to finish up my undone homework but in the end, that fucking lecturer did not even went through it.
She was BLABBERING NONSENSE, every time talk and talk and talk nonstop, if not she would be sitting down and marking OUR work on the spot. Fuck it, this isn't right. She should be marking our work during her free time, not our lesson time yaw.

Adding oil to the fuel, her fucking Indian accent was killing my eardrums literally, so ANNOYING, how can one pay attention to one when his/her voice was so fucking irritating, yes to that extent, IRRITATING.

She marks our work in class, she bought Kopi in, ok la nothing wrong, she asked us to complete our work but she did not went through it, she always start the lesson late, her accent was nettlesome, she talks about her life experiences when clearly nobody was interested and just ranting on one more point, she is a slut.

Fortunately, I never died just now. Two malay girls went sitting beside me. They talked to me, and ALSO complaining about the lecturer, this really shows how right I am!
I am really happy, never to be alone anymore as I get to know two new friends :) Oops, I forgot their name again and they said they will be going to test me.. -,- cause I kept forgetting their names just now, :S

12.22 am now, I want to STOP using the com after midnight, ByeBye~

No comments:

Post a Comment