Twit twit ^^

Monday, May 24, 2010

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

Sometimes I would send hatred to God, sometimes my belief in him wavered ; for he did not grant my wish nor hear my preach.

God makes every child of his different, some are so fine in aesthetic side, some are tall, some are short, some are fat and some are skinny. Those are very basic examples.
The short one is a beauty but she yearns the tall height of the ugly one whereas the tall ugly one yearns the beauty of the petite girl.
No one is ever perfect you see, that is why we are all equal, everyone has their own deficits to begin with.

Till recently, finally some light shed on me, providing me the truth and moral for what I pursue on, thus I'm saying that everyone is equal, it solely just depends on how you gauge the issue.
Let me share with you people, I always pray to God, bless my family members, bless me to get good grades for my exam, bless me to have infinite amount of money so I can get anything I want. But God wouldn't fulfill them. Why?
Simply - There is no free lunch in the world.

Now this phrase " You reap what you sow " became so true for me, and somehow I totally understand what it meant. Praying alone won't get me any better grades, I have to work hard myself, put in the effort to do something that I WANT it to happen.
I put in the effort to study and revise, I get the result I want.
I put in the effort to get a job, I get my salary and buy the thing I want.
So it boils down to one's determination after all, to see if you are willing to aim for the things you want.

Thanks for the enlightenment, now I know one must be down to earth and not by just day-dreaming and hoping money would fall from the sky.

I have got one momentous mission to work on, which is to work and earn myself a few thousands and get the thing I yearned for, for so so long. It has been troubling me for quite a time and so, I will definitely put in the effort and earn the money and strive for the thing I want.

Go Alex go! Work commence on 1 June, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment