Twit twit ^^

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lethargic and going crazy soon.

I am in a dilemma, damn damn damn it, don't know to decide between which job.
But after waves of torturous mind-splitting racking of my brain, I've plucked up the decision and gave Eileen(my former manager at Sportslink) a call. She told me her hands are open and will welcome and willing to give me a better pay than others, but I will have to prove to her that I've the qualifications and must commit, thank you!

On the other hand, both Fish&Co and ActionCity has yet to call me, cheebye fucked up. Thus decided to call Eileen and work back at Sportslink..

I'd prefer to work at ActionCity, then Fish&Co then Sportslink but but but both companies never call me up! Having no choice so resorting back to Sportslink. Hai ya, no choice, really in need of money for my END OF YEAR plan :( / ^^

What if after I got my job at Sportslink and then, either of the two company call me up and say I have been employed? See!! That is so fucking fucked up ~!! Argh, can anyone beat me in this worse plight? Feeling so vexed......... I guess I'm going bonkers soon.

Someone shed me some light, enlighten me please, days has not been smooth for me, sigh, perhaps I was thinking too much.

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment