Twit twit ^^

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saving for a secret mission.

I am proud of myself.
I showed the otherwise causeeeeeeee I did not eat so much junkies or fast foods. ^^
I am going to make my way down further and see the finish line through my rock hard determination. Yes!

I am also trying to save money for a mission *gasps* Hehehe
Thus for this mission, I'd went down looking for jobs with Luqy during one of the day last week. Went thru quite a few interviews and they have yet called me up :'( But will be heading down Fish&Co latter, another interview at 3pm :)!!!

Wish me luck people please, I really need the money. Haha.
Why don't you guys donate $10 each to me and I wouldn't be drowning myself in this despair T.T

Shall go pom pom now and off to meet Luqy.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment