Twit twit ^^

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fun day.

Love to get out of my claustrophobic roof and spend my day out with friends and I did it today!
Woke up around 12, went surfing the net first and drank finish my Dad's orange juice, the minutes pulp a lot of sap one, fucking delicious hahaha.
Bathe and went down to meet Selina the Alice( Alice is the main actress of Resident Evil) and to JurongPoint to meet Luqy the nigga.
Selina went into buzz and bought our childhood chocolate sweet for me and herself! You guys remember about those aluminum foil material then it is shaped in a sunflower design and has many different colors of chocolate on it. Then you will push it and it the aluminum foil will open lol. Went strolling around, and back to buzz to meet Luqman.
Then we headed up for our tickets : Resident Evil in 3D, cost a bomb. $14 a ticket............ zzz heart pain lei.
Had KFC for lunch and we were sickening, joking around and telling stories and it was fun, yes fun. haha :)
Bought myself another double cheeseburger after 30mins of eating cause my mouth was itchy for something and bought it in for the movie. Went in and we were like the first few, so I audaciously took out my burger and even pour curry sauce on it and savor it like no tomorrow, delicious! Hiak hiak~
Anyway, the movie was ok, some parts were repetitive like the slow-motion (matrix) part, -.-. I sort of "scream" out, not those sissy girl scream ah, just some "huu" sound drifted out when got some shocking part la then Selina say I was noisy and was told that I was the only one who made noise.. LOL. It's normal right for people to "scream" ( I still don't want to admit I did scream. I just blurted out some voice when I got shocked k, lololol) when they're in shock hor, then she keep complaining like a mother cow.
Upon walking out of the theatre, I nearly fell when I passed the 3D-glass to the lady and Selina was laughing like a hyena and after that, less than 10sec, I nearly fell again and it was twice, paiseh to the maxiZMumzxX fuck.
Walked around, wanted to buy some new shirts but nothing caught my eyes so we took a bus back and ended up talking and sickening around at roundy ;)

O levels in appx 1 month 7 days, bad luck to this year's O levels student except me and my friends. Take that suckerszxzxzz ;)~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment