Twit twit ^^

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am getting sicked of life. Does any teenager here thinks and worries as much as me?
I am worried for my future, but I'm only seventeen!
Doesn't most teenager enjoy their adolescence moment partying, enjoying, playing, shopping and not worrying about anything? Or should I say never worry things as much as I do?
Money is the root of evil, how true. Yes. I am worried because of money! Everything that I worried about is indirectly linked to the moolah! $$$
I adore kids, I love kids, I want to have my own children which indirectly requires a huge sum of money. I need to get into a relationship, relationship requires money, going out and dining out needs $$$.
Every family needs a shelter, getting a house needs money.
I would love to drive my whole family out in the future, in a nice big comfy car. Buying a car needs money.
I would love to pamper myself, my loved ones with new things. Shirts, accessories, bags, shoes, televisions, laptops, electronics gadgets and anything they fancy, you name it, it requires money too.
I am worried about my future job, what will it be? Working as a salesman from 11am-10pm and getting home around 11pm+? I don't want that! The pay sucks and you need to stand for the whole day!
I see many adults age ranging from 25+ to 40+ working in this sales line. I am currently working as a sales assistant at sportslink and I need to reach the shop by 11am and it ends at 9.30pm. Do the math and yes, I will be standing for the entire 10hours. I don't want to suffer that in my future. If I work in this line for another 10 years, I think my bones will literally fall off and crumples into a pile of shiat.
I envy those who are dressed in white formal shirt, tucked into their matte black pants and finish it off with a nice polished leather shoes. I want to be like them when I stepped into the social circle. Working in a office, with air conditioner and sitting down in their chair doing their work and their pay are good. I think lah, lol. Their working hours are better than the fucking salesline. By evening, they will be going back home to enjoy a sumptuous meal from their family. Who doesn't envy and want this kind of lucrative job? Who wants to get into a nursing course which you will be a nurse and stand for the whole day, collecting shit from patients and suffering backaches and the pay suck?
I am worried, really worried for what I will be working as in the future. WHO doesn't want a good paying, comfortable, enjoyable job? :(
I am worried I can't be able to support my own family in the future, not even mention I have my own mother and father to feed when I am older.
I envy those who were born into a rich family so much.

After ranting so much, it all still boils down to education. With a higher qualification, you will get a better paying job. So, I know I must work hard for my coming O level exams. That is why I will be visiting the library tmrw with Waijie & Chichi, to deal with the nerdy yet ferocious math questions. Haha, crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment