Twit twit ^^

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Selina the clumsy rude girl lost her phone.

Hey people, I have given my 2nd blog ( hollywood-topstories) an update. :)

My headaches came back recently, damn it sucks.
Guess it must be because of smoking, never had it when I wasn't smoking for months. _l_

Library on Saturday, singaporeans are indeed very kiasu. Qixiu and me reached there around 9.45 and as soon I tilt my head up to look at the 3rd floor, peoples were already QUEUING UP lei!
Luckily we got ourselves a sit with a table and chairs. Did quite a few papers on Math and damn, I am still stuck and got lost on so many damn questions!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH
Waijie came around 12 and then buried our head into the books again till 5.30pm and left for home.
We went to roundy and slacked and Selina came down as well. We were discussing on Halloween night, so anticipating for it! Teehee~

Today, which is Sunday, SELINA LOST HER PHONE! HAHAHA LOL.
I met her and we both went to Gekpoh to get her tracing paper and we went to kfc for her lunch. We were smoking outside of KFC and then I bellowed at Selina " Faster la, fast game fast game" Then we left for the toilet and went into KFC to buy her fucking zinger meal where she started panicking and told me she lost her phone. She hurtled her way out and came back in telling me her phone was indeed gone!
Her face machiam pig sia, so funny and distressed!
After the lunch, we went to lodge a police report. It fucking took us an hour. _l_
It was fun thou, somehow inspires me to become a police officer. ;S

Stopping this entry abruptly, cause I am really sleepy and will be meeting chichi in the morning.
Nights!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment