Twit twit ^^

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am quite buying into the story of 2012, where the world will end.
Why? because Singapore is getting warmer and warmer!! Everyday waking up to dense warm stuffy air, it sucks. My face literally can be used to cook some omelette or even fry some chicken wings if you prefer cause I am waking up to an super oily face from the weather. -_-
Days has been mundane, surfing the net, getting owned by mother fucking math questions, meeting up with Selina the rude girl, or basically, just masturbating whole day - Kidding much! haha.
Oh anyways, I caught "Vampires Suck" with Phoebe today. It was a sudden plan. Was doing my math initially, but I got bored soon and even the computer couldn't help it so catching a movie came to my mind right away.
We were both late on the meeting time, and I arrived earlier. As usual, I went over to the back of Macdonald and had a few puffy. A luscious girl came walking towards me, swinging her hips so perfectly as she walks, her skin tight shirt and pants made her even more attractive. That thick long hair of hers bounces every time she takes a step nearer, seems like every strand of it was prancing around, so alive. Light from the mall poured onto the face of that alluring lady, it was Phoebe. Chey~ Haha.
We went up to get our tickets, we were nervous thou as the movie was NC16 and Phoebe is only 7. Astonishingly, her fucked up face was able to get the tickets. We went in smoothly and got into our seats in the theater. Movie was enjoyable one, seems like a parody instead of a movie. Was laughing my lungs out throughout the movie, haha! Come to think of the movie, I am actually laughing as I type!
Slacked and chat awhile and we made our way home after that.

Ok, I think I need to sleep now, cause its close to 1am and I have to wake up at 8 in the morning.
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment