Twit twit ^^

Monday, September 6, 2010

Interesting things that happened to me the past few weeks :
  1. Went for English O level oral and woolala, Ms Elaine Lim, my former English teacher was my invigilator that day, suay or cool? (Y)
  2. Finally had my snakebites done by Shuhui, aw damn, I'd that fucking needle in& out for three times on the same spot.
  3. Bought my Nike+ shoes w Qixiu.
  4. Movie with Luqman actually and Zhenxin pops out of the blue so three of us caught "Grown Ups". I believe it is still on air now, go watch it cause I muthu faucking rate it 10 out of 5.
  5. Movie with BLSS peeps, "Haunted Changi". God damn, this movie sucks to the max out of the every cells in every human living in this planet. Lol. It sort of have the SAME ending as paranormal activity sia, knn. Pui, wasted $.
  6. Switched from full-time to part-time, working every weekends now, can relax a little but money also little.
  7. Library with peeps, Math was still hard and complex for me. Damn..
  8. Read finished two 1/2 books, first time in my life I ever borrowed a book and actually finished reading it.
  9. Enthralled by a girl, the feeling sucks. _l_
  10. 我爱的人不是我的爱人.
  11. Not on good terms with a new in-charge, knn sibei demanding and he is a fucking mixed breed. Father chinese mother angmoh should be handsome right, but his face fucking like one dog, look like husky. He think he has the hots but he just look like typical small-eyed cheena. weee
  12. Not on good terms with Christina that butch again. _l_
  13. I want that girl but it's impossible.. IMPOSSIBLE~~~ Impossible ~~ Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love ~~
  14. Always meeting Selina at round table to slack, she's one rude girl y'all know?
  15. Enjoying my work now at a new location, hehe.
  16. Sold my iPhones, both black and white and earning 1.3k in a day. Madness.
  17. Talked almost anything with Luqman, our future, our family, money needed and yes, everything. Girls, housing, job.. Haha, we're only 17 but we tend to think so far..
  18. Sis bought bro an iPhone 4, FUCK !
  19. Sis gave me her NOKIA phone to use, knn, where's the fairness?!?!!??!?!!?!?!?!
  20. Feeling self-conscious nowadays, haiz.
  21. Last point before i end this post, a message dedicated to you. " I know it's impossible. But you enraptured me, your body, your smile, your voice( it's very cute), your eyes, your skin, the smell of you!, the way you dress( I like it vintage and simple), the way you talk to me, the way we laughed together at jokes and almost everything of you... Even the slightest deficits of you, it only tend to make you more perfect. ;) "
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment