Twit twit ^^

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tumbles down to tumblr.

Hi people, just got myself a new Tumblr account : Click here bitches
Raves from Selina on how cool tumblr is, blah blah so decided to create one.

Awoke like around 8 today, brushed up and prepares for the trip to library. ( sounds so adventurous lol)
Met up with Waijie and had Macdonalds for breakfast, yummy!
Not a fruitful day thou, Math still triumphed upon me, gahhh. Zhihuay came late and she taught me meticulously, thanks thou.
I suspect she came because of the cigarettes. Haha, just joking k you fat bitch. (Y)
Had prata for lunch and then a walk around Jp and ends with a bus ride home. While we start to go separate ways, Zhihuay waved out and drift out a "bye" to both of us and we snobbishly walk away, HAHA! When we turned to look at her after seconds, she was still miserably looking at us, waiting for us to respond to her "bye". Hahaha!
Of course we ignored. LOL

Today's tuition was a rewarding one, sort of got those graph questions stabilize. :)

After tuition, went down for a jog and climbed my fucking way up home. 15 STORIES BEE-YOTCH. I swear I once had both my hands on the stairs, positioned like a dog panting excessively. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_____-

Ok, shall sleep now, meeting rude girl Selina tmrw for lunch.
Need to have a serious talk with her.

CiaOoO

No comments:

Post a Comment