Twit twit ^^

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good day everyone, I really can't study at home! :( The thought of using my computer, going to the television, opening the fridge to see if there are any sweets or chocolates to eat and lying down on my bed for a quick 'rest' are all factors, zz~
Damn......, and all those I knew who will be taking their O's this year are either occupied with their school remedial or they will just have their ass in their home revising....
I need a revising partner so badly, anyone?!!!!?!?

Days has been a total bore for me. Except that I caught "Devil" with chichi & selina, hahaha. That show left us bewildered, the plot was weird enough.

I really don't know what else to blog about, didn't take any photos recently.. Oh, come to think of it when the thoughts of taking photos come to my mind, suddenly I got the surge of eagerness to buy a camcorder, lol. :S Video any random stuffs, random people and upload it to youtube or whatever and serve as a thing for me to reminiscence in the future ^^ But it's so freaking expensive sia, nb -.-

26+ more days, hope I can swerve away all those thoughts of playing and just concentrate fully on my studies, don't wanna waste another year again! fml

P/S: Tumblr is quite addicting :S

No comments:

Post a Comment